Friday, March 19, 2010

The first BLOG!


This is a blog dedicated to informing, empowering and building confidence in the everyday gentlewoman warrior who battles and juggles a career, family, children, home, basically LIFE!  Even those personal interests like art, fitness, exercise, beauty , sex (if time for any) and rest that we all need in order to relax and calm can feel like a task and take it's toll on us, but just when it seems like it's never going to get accomplished, it does!  Applaud yourself because you're a gentlewoman warrior!
I know first hand what it's like to be overly stressed with deadlines to meet, errands to run, kids to pick up and drop off, papers due, friendships to maintain and social events to attend!  But here's where you can bring your advice and ideas to the table and help mothers, students, and those like yourself who multitask, bring ideas and insights on how to do it all and stay sane!
I hope you'll join my blog as I enjoy hearing from others about similar and/or different lifestyles. I also love writing, and have finally managed to gather my thoughts and start a blog! WISH ME LUCK, PLEASE!   =)

4 comments:

  1. Aylin - I'm all signed up and look forward to following your blog. Sounds like it's right up my alley - I will definitely be able to relate! Best of Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marissa, I'm so glad you did! I will be posting more stuff soon to come, keep checking! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aylincim heyyy!!! I am signing up also:) Looking forward to hearing what you say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selincim, thank you for joining, I look forward to your posts as well. Please feel free to write any thoughts on work, marriage, anything you like! =)

    ReplyDelete